Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

'39 Ford modified

Started by Dirtman, June 27, 2017, 10:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirtman

One more for good measure.

john2

:) :)  This is really cool, Rett.  Maybe your best ever.  I can just see this old thing sitting outside a garage or service station  back years ago.  It seems to have gotten a year older  sometime during the day.  How did you manage that ?  ???
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

pdaly28

Dirtman

Quote from: john2 on June 28, 2017, 04:08:09 AM
:) :)  This is really cool, Rett.  Maybe your best ever.  I can just see this old thing sitting outside a garage or service station  back years ago.  It seems to have gotten a year older  sometime during the day.  How did you manage that ?  ???
A year older? Faulty fingers I guess.......lol .....it's been corrected.....

Rett

john2

:)  I was just funning with you.   It really is a very nice model.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

slim

Wow! Nice job Rett, that turned out really sharp!

Rich Sipos

Rett you did a great job, love how you bobbed the back.
Rich

Tom Birky

Sweet looking mod Brett! Very clean build, it just looks right.

Tb

Hondo

Rhett, that's one cool racer there.
Reminds me of the old days.........  ???

Gary Davis

WOW...completely missed this build. This build sure looks like a friends of mine up here that runs in the Vintage Modified circuit. His is a different color but the sit and Body are darn near a match. Great job on this Rett. I can hear that engine just looking at it!!
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

slim

Nice one Rett, did you bob the trunk? I can see that shortened into a Mouse car!

Dirtman

Yeah, just cut straight across at the top trunk line, angled it down, reglued it. Didn't want to shorten the frame 'cause it was already finished with a different body. Yeah, Mouse car for sure...

Rett

ARCA Guy

Dr. Kerry

"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_FIdex0e1WNmv1lpQ-ZnQ

BobD

Very clean good-lookin' mod !!