Author Topic: WEATHER  (Read 2733 times)

steven

WEATHER
« on: May 20, 2020, 10:50:43 AM »
Hope everyone is doing ok with a this crazy weather. Me I am kind of stranded as we have had about 8 inches or rain in 4 days and suppose to get a whole lot more. Been dealing with flooding issues and looks like no end in site especially if we get the rain they are calling for.  Some may be familiar with my area and knows its prone to flooding due to the river and creeks by me. Even the expressway was closed. If you want just look up Gran and River Rd. in river grove or spring rd. in elmhurst. thats about what it looks like all around here. And yes that my favorite hot dog joint Gene and Judes you see. Plus I have a friend lives right across the street from it. I know other area got hit with the same weather came thru here and hope anyone in the path is safe.
If you bought it a trucker hauled it.

I mind is a terrible thing to waste....has anybody seen mine??????

Dirtman

Re: WEATHER
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 02:45:46 PM »
Hate to see it happening to you. I've got relatives in Illinois and southern Wis. and I know it's affecting them.

Rett

Fordguy01

Re: WEATHER
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 11:38:56 PM »
I know how you feel Steven, we had the floods here in Eastern Neb in 2011 and also again about a year and a half ago that were worse then 2011.  We were land locked about 4 days waiting for the flood waters to go down. I feel badly for you as I know what you are going through and Rett I too have family in Wisconsin in the Madison area but have not heard anything distressful from them yet. Be safe all.

Al