Author Topic: ?????  (Read 2287 times)

sentsat71

?????
« on: September 01, 2020, 06:41:54 AM »
Where'd every body go?????

2(3?) days of no posts......

Guess everyone's gearing up for the holiday weekend....
or ducking hurricanes....(know what that's like) Ever try walking dogs during a hurricane?  Not fun for either party....

Ed K.

Dirtman

Re: ?????
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 07:50:16 AM »
I'm here! Been raining every day here in Florida so I have been getting some bench time. Pics should be coming soon. Hope all is well with you.

Rett

john2

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 12:32:57 PM »
Over the years, on here and on Fred's, I have tried many times to encourage participation but with little sucess.  So, it is what it is.  I'm done. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Charlie.D

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 09:06:25 AM »
I'm been chilling out. Working on a couple different projects. Plus dealing with depression big time
Charlie Daniel

sentsat71

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 09:30:05 AM »
Doing Okay here in North Central Iowa.....
could really use some rain....it is quite dry up this way....don't remember the last time I heard my sump pump run..
after 2 years of so much rain that the farmers had trouble getting their crops planted, this year it went completely the opposite way, Had enough rain to get the crops growing, then have had very little rain since....Did not have to mow my brother's yard for the month of August. and it still doesn't need mowing....
Have heard that some farmers may be picking corn in Sept., that's how dry it is....Oct is usually the more common month for that....

Ed K.