Author Topic: Double jello day?  (Read 2023 times)

Olderndirt

Double jello day?
« on: August 27, 2017, 03:37:43 PM »
What happened to everybody? Did y'all just forget to set the alarm, or was it double jello day at the rest home, and your stuck in line? I guess I'm the only early riser in this gang.
 I've got a glue bomb '39 Chevy coupe,that I converted to a '39 Buick, powered by a 320 I/8, on the bench. It going to be a late '50's modified. I'd really like to find some medium sized Bardahl decals for it.
 Wake up!!!

Olderndirt

TarheelRick

Re: Double jello day?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 03:52:14 PM »
Snarf, grumble, yawn.  Whut did you say?  Never mind, zzzzzz.  Alright, alright, I'm awake.  Let's see some pictures of that coupe.  Where did you find an I-8?  I have been slowly (key word "slow") trying to scratchbuild one.
When I win the Powerball I will switch to the real ones.

Olderndirt

Re: Double jello day?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 04:38:05 PM »
 Rick;

Table Top resin sells one, but mine is not one of his. I got it from the trading post on another forum. Mine wasn't really complete, but the stuff from Table top is first rate. He has an I/8 Pontiac, and a V12 Lincoln, as well. I thought about getting a resin fantasy '40 Ford three window coupe body offered by one of the resin casters, and putting the V12 in it and restyling it to resemble the Lincoln three window coupes. If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty much hooked on early modifieds, and oddball power plants.

Olderndirt