Short Track Forums > Bench Racing-general Model Car discussion topics

Introduce yourself.....

<< < (2/36) > >>

slim:
Tom Mial AKA Slim Louis, turned 70 this passed April, originally from Milwaukee Wisconsin. Retired Chef, I play blues music all over the world when not building vintage race car models. Living happily in St. Louis MO. Go Brewers, Go Pack!

Cuda69:
Larry Mickelsen, been back in the hobby 3 years now. I build mostly early 70s upstate New York modifieds and late models. I love to scratch build and do dioramas.

sentsat71:
Ed Krause, Fenton, IA
North Central Iowa
Have basically been around model cars, etc. for as long as I can remember between my  older brothers. Got my first kit for my B-day back when I was either 9 or 10 years old.
Now have a huge (to me) collection of kits waiting to be built, since trying to get back into the hobby in 2005, (haven't counted them...) have several WIP's stashed around, all of which were started in Albuquerque, as that's where I got the "bug" again. but still have not completed a build. Why, I don't know. Have plenty if ideas. Can start builds.....but.......
Found Fred's site after buying the Tobias Chevy coach modified kit, and studying the box art, found the web site.......
Just turned 64 a few days ago......

TonyK:
Tony Krist Oregon City, Oregon (just south of Portland)
60 years old retired and got back into models over 30 years ago. Build mostly all types of racing cars from F1, NASCAR, NHRA, short track, World of Outlaws, rally, any racing. Enjoy building figures too and dioramas.
Been a racing fan for as long as I can remember since my Dad took me to races in Portland when I was a kid and then I did the same with my son and now the grandson. Was lucky enough to crew on a couple of GT2 teams and worked for ESPN as a spotter for a few years at the CART and IMSA races here in Portland.
Wife still works so I take care of the house chores and yard along with my 2 West Highland Terriers and then I can spend time building models.

Bill in MA:
I'm kind of shy.   :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version