Author Topic: Hello everyone!!!  (Read 3876 times)

RandB11

Hello everyone!!!
« on: December 16, 2018, 02:57:00 AM »
Remember me? Hope I'm still welcome.. 2018 has not been a very good year for me. Have had many medical problems. Had a heart attack in April ,double pass surgery, a total of 5 stents now,the last one was was a few weeks ago and I had complications with it.But ,hopefully they have it fixed now. Thankfully the good Lord has blessed me and I'm still alive and kicking! Had my first day back at work Friday,was rough , but I'll make it! Lots of beautiful builds on here, hopefully I can get back to building again ,get a photo hosting site that I can learn how to use and post some builds again.

Thanks,
Rick

john2

Re: Hello everyone!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 04:52:45 AM »
 :) YES ! I do remember you, and those great models.  I had missed you Rick, and am glad you found us.  And am sorry about your health issues.

Hope it all goes well for you.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

RandB11

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 03:47:46 PM »
Thank you John, It been a long tough recovery ,and if it was'nt  hard enough on my wife trying to take care of me and everything else,she fell and broke her hip the week of Thanksgiving...  I'm trying to help her recover now. We had our 45th anniversary the same week. I love that girl with all my heart, we'll make it!!

Thanks,
Rick :)

Bob P.

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 04:09:55 PM »
Hi Rick and welcome to the forum. I do remember you from Fred's.

I'm sorry to here about you and your wife's health problems. It sounds you are both recovering and getting better.
Praying for a speedy recovery.

Looking forward to seeing some of your build again, old or new builds.

Bob

RandB11

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 10:11:44 PM »
Thanks Bob ! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope to be posting again if I can ever figure out how to use photo hosting site... It's driving me nuts!! LOL!

Olderndirt

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 08:28:20 AM »
Rick;
 Glad you found us. We need all the help we can get. Sorry for your health, and accident, issues. Show us something new and exciting.
 The wife and I celebrated our 49th anniversary on the fourteenth of this month, and I just turned 69 today, so we’re all in the same boat. Welcome back. And Merry Christmas.

Olderndirt

RandB11

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 12:27:15 PM »
Congratulations on your anniversary Olderndirt . Merry Christmas to you and your family. I would love to share some new stuff with  you guys but I can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong... I' m using Postimage , I'm sure it's just me. I am not good with computers at all....lol!

Marty W

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2018, 04:02:42 PM »
Of course, I remember you, Rick. Glad to see you back!

RandB11

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2018, 08:35:16 PM »
Thank you Marty, It's great to be back! Can't wait to start building again,got all kinds of ideas for builds! And the kit makers are coming out with several new kits and reissues I want. I'm excited !

Thanks!
Rick  :)