Author Topic: Racing from Florida on the 'net  (Read 2444 times)

dirtmodwrench

Racing from Florida on the 'net
« on: February 11, 2019, 10:28:34 PM »
For anyone that's interested in watching some good asphalt short track racing, you can check out the racing from New Smyrna on the internet.  Look up Fanschoice.tv, login and watch for FREE!  They started tonight at 7:00 and I'm watching the fifth and final feature race tonight.  Tour modifieds just ran a 50 lap feature and super late models are running now.  They are broadcasting every night this week.  Big 100 lap feature for the tour-type mods on Friday night is the Richie Evans Memorial race.

421sd

• Fred's crossover, Ocala, Fl.
Re: Racing from Florida on the 'net
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 08:55:45 PM »
I'll be there Friday early for the Race Car Reunion outside the track, hoping the 100 lapper doesn't get rained out! My 10th year in a row attending this Richie Evans Memorial event!
Born in Nashville, Tn. grew up attending races at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway.

dirtmodwrench

Re: Racing from Florida on the 'net
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 01:32:00 PM »
Lucky you!  I ran my snow blower for a couple hours last night before I caught the tour mod feature haha!  I've heard that reunion show is pretty good.  Do they have a lot of old race cars on the grounds or is more of a meet and greet with some of the retired racers?