Author Topic: Doc checking in  (Read 3890 times)

Dr. Kerry

Doc checking in
« on: December 18, 2019, 06:25:39 PM »
Hey all! Sorry I haven’t been around much anymore. Work and life, health and troubles all get in the way... Not wanting to get into to much but the ticker is still pitching me fits, A Fib and stress and anxiety ain’t helping it at all! This time of year doesn’t help much either, things are better here at home but still day by day. Therapy and such is helping but won’t cure the ADHD woes I’m dealing with.. Tell ya, this last year has been a B!!!!! Hoping to a better next year but like always, I know my luck!! If it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all!!!

Hoping you all have a safe and Merry Christmas!! 🎄
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_FIdex0e1WNmv1lpQ-ZnQ

john2

Re: Doc checking in
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 07:13:02 PM »
Hang in there, Kerry.  We need you to play cars with us on here.  Hope things improve for you on all fronts. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Dirtman

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 09:59:23 PM »
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Keep the faith and know we all are in your corner!!

Keep on keepn' on!

Rett

sentsat71

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 07:06:25 AM »
Hey Doc....
GREAT to here from you! Sorry to hear that you are dealing so many issues.
Keep the faith....!
And check in when you can, as it is so nice to hear from you, no matter how long it is in between!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Ed K.

Dr. Kerry

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 09:07:04 AM »
Thanks gents, glad to know friends still give a rats  :o ….. It's just gotten to the point where all anyone does is tell me I'm doing everything wrong and has gotten to the point I've accepted that.. Can't do much right so why bother.. After bouncing my head off the ground years ago, topped with ADD and stress and anxiety, I don't think straight much anymore! Hard to stay focused and on track.. Like I tell my therapist, imagine standing in one of those wind turbine machines that spin money around you, except for money it's notes of stuff I have to do or things to get done and every second a note flips in front of me, then another, then another... To the point that by the end of the day and my mind being so strung out I'm wore the heck out.. I guess it's no wonder I can't do anything right, mind is so tired and wore out it can't think or focus on jack...…
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry

Charlie.D

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 10:58:29 AM »
DR KERRY keep on fighting for good I did and I'm still fighting after all went though with my shoulder pain, stress and depression  I'm still building and even throw a fastball at the wall LOL. By the great nephew is  doing GREAT beating cancer
Charlie Daniel

Dr. Kerry

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 12:25:54 PM »
DR KERRY keep on fighting for good I did and I'm still fighting after all went though with my shoulder pain, stress and depression  I'm still building and even throw a fastball at the wall LOL. By the great nephew is  doing GREAT beating cancer

All I can do is fight it.. Some days are better than others...
Glad to hear you and your nephew are doing great!!!!! Awesome news Charlie!!
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 03:08:57 PM »
This is Amy talking my friend. I too have had a rough year. I strongly support you and send many prayers.
You can write any time as you know per email to talk. I found my lungs are declined, kidneys about to hit stage 4, diabetes can no longer have medication due to kidneys, and Sept brought Heart failure, (diastolic ) and can not take any treatment.

It's been a bummer of a year so I do relate.
I'm leaving with Brian tomorrow out of state to an altitude against orders but going and have every thing ready, oxygen etc.

I pray friend for both of us, and every one..............that the New Year just has to be better.
I am glad  you still enjoy the forwards.

Amy

...This is Brian,
      I think building something....anything, would be the best therapy for you as far as reducing the stress and   anxiety and perhaps the ADD.  The builds that I've seen of yours where always focused and precise with obvious attention to detail.
  If all you can do is fight, then keep up the fight......just remember when it comes to fight, in this neighborhood, when you mess with one of us, your messing with all of us ;)

The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

Dr. Kerry

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2019, 07:31:21 AM »
Hey buddy good to hear from you. Glad your still kicking and sooner or later things will ease up hopefully. Think a lot of us on here fight medical problems daily. I know I do. Have a good Christmas and if need anything give a holler. Would still like to meet up someday.

Still kicking here, if you’re ever close to where I am I can send you my number!
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry

Dr. Kerry

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2019, 08:08:40 AM »
I hear ya there! Don’t overdo it! I make it down to Chicago once in awhile but not to often anymore.. I forget exactly where you’re from...
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry