Short Track Forums > Open Wheel cars-modifieds/sprints

McCredy / Bill Wimble Modified

<< < (2/2)

Danh4:

--- Quote from: Volzfan59 on October 17, 2023, 05:39:10 PM ---I commented over on Ayers NASCAR forum, but I'll comment here too. That is a great looking model. Like the redesigned front suspension. I don't know if you watch MN Max YouTube channel or not. He posted pictures of the 1:1 car on the track yesterday.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  I was not aware of that Youtube channel, just watched the one with the Wimble car and will be going back to see the rest, thanks for that!

TarheelRick:
That is one beautiful modified.  Really like the front suspension, some nice scratchbuilding.

Volzfan59:

--- Quote from: Danh4 on October 18, 2023, 08:31:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Volzfan59 on October 17, 2023, 05:39:10 PM ---I commented over on Ayers NASCAR forum, but I'll comment here too. That is a great looking model. Like the redesigned front suspension. I don't know if you watch MN Max YouTube channel or not. He posted pictures of the 1:1 car on the track yesterday.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  I was not aware of that Youtube channel, just watched the one with the Wimble car and will be going back to see the rest, thanks for that!

You're welcome! I've been watching MN Max since his first video. Really good stuff.

--- End quote ---

Dirtman:
This car makes me want to take all of my cars to the dump!!!!!

Rett

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version