Author Topic: Take in Baseball Game!!  (Read 2793 times)

David Bogard

Take in Baseball Game!!
« on: July 19, 2019, 04:15:53 PM »
We are fortunate to have the AA affiliate for the Seattle Mariners here and our Arkansas Travelers always put on a good show. Take in a minor league game, even a high school game, and watch young men simply playing the game for the love of the game! We've got a fireworks show after the game tonight! Hot dogs, baseball, fireworks. . . doesn't get much better than that!
I appreciate people that actually build and post models.
https://public.fotki.com/DKBogard/

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
Re: Take in Baseball Game!!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 06:05:58 PM »
  There in Arkansas, you also have the Northwest Arkansas Naturals , an AA Minor League Baseball team based in Springdale, Arkansas.  They are affiliated with the Kansas City Royals.  Some other Minor League teams that come to mind here in the Mid West are the Omaha Storm Chasers,a Triple-A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals and the Springfield (Mo.) Cardnials, a double-A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals.

I would get a lot more building done in the Spring and Summer months if I was not watching the Kansas City Royals on t.v ::)   
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
Re: Take in Baseball Game!!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 12:26:10 PM »
Those pesky Northwest Naturals are our in-state rivalry and they seem to always have our number!!......
  Yea, there are a number of recent former Northwest players that are on the current Royals roster...
  Short stop Nicky Lopez, who right know is hotter than doughnut grease, in both offence and defense. 1st. baseman Hunter Dozier who's no slouch at bat,  RH Pitchers RHP Jake Newberry and Glenn Sparkman, LH pitcher Tim Hill....there are a number of current players w/ Northwest who I would expect to see either on the Royals roster late this season or perhaps for the 2020 season after Spring training.
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington