Author Topic: Want to buy......long shot  (Read 1764 times)

Volzfan59

Want to buy......long shot
« on: February 20, 2022, 02:45:17 PM »
I'm wanting to buy the old Revell ASA cars. Does anyone have any they would like to sell? I'm looking for Thunderbirds and Camaros. The absence of decals isn't a deal killer.

Thank you,
Steve
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 10:19:58 AM by Volzfan59 »
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
Re: Want to buy......long shot
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 05:35:08 PM »
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

Volzfan59

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 09:29:50 AM »
Brian, I sent you a PM.
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

Volzfan59

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2022, 02:35:39 PM »
@Brian Conn, I heard back from Steve and plan on purchasing his ASA kit. I've also purchased a few from other people. I should be good for awhile.

john2

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2022, 05:31:05 PM »
 :)  Glad you got the ones you want. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Volzfan59

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 09:00:13 PM »
Thanks John, I hope you guys are staying warm over on your side of the big river!

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2022, 09:14:47 PM »
....Got a couple of those ASA T-Bird kits in the stash...have'nt done anything with them yet.....if it means anything to you, the T-Bird chassis are based on a Lefthandler chassis.
  Those chassis lend them selves to several possibilities...both dirt and asphalt...seen them used on dirt late model builds.  I drew up plans that have yet come to fruition using the ASA chassis for both a modern I.M.C.A type modified utilizing the Lindberg Crown Vic frames front 2/3rds and a sportsman late model using the same Lindberg Crown Vic frames front stub.     
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

john2

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2022, 07:00:35 AM »
 :)  Yes, Steve.  Most folks around the country don't think it gets cold in the south.  But in the 30s, or less, with wet ground and a wind, it can be rather chilly. 

Best wishes.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4