Author Topic: Sorta Checking In  (Read 2144 times)

john2

Sorta Checking In
« on: August 03, 2019, 07:27:26 AM »
Just kinda touching base with everybody.  Y'all know I have been pretty active here in the past.

But married life has made some changes --  by the way, all for the best.  But we are still involved in the business side that goes with a late in life marriage, and there are things now that we enjoy doing together.

I am still building, and have pictures to post, whenever we can get to them.  As some remember, I do have a love of art, and have been doing some pen and ink drawing.  I am learning as I go on that, and would like to share some pictures of my work with you sometime down the way.

With the departure of Matt Kenseth, Ryan  Newman is the only one I have left in N-----.  So when he goes, which won't be long, I guess I will be done with them.  This playoff thing has made it ok to run over someone to get to the next level, and I can't go along with that. 

Enjoying seeing you guys' builds.  Keep going. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Dirtman

Re: Sorta Checking In
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 07:46:50 AM »
Good to hear from you John. Keep on checking in!!! Would love to see some of your artwork someday. I've been in a little building slump this past year, so haven't posted anything for a while myself....Enjoy your life....

Rett

john2

Re: Sorta Checking In
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 12:22:32 PM »
Thanks, Rett.  You too.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4