Author Topic: Eh all.....  (Read 2546 times)

Dr. Kerry

Eh all.....
« on: July 24, 2017, 10:44:36 PM »
Sorry I haven't been posting much, with this Photobucket crap going on and having to dump all that I had in there I just don't have the want to upload pics lately.... Now what ya did here on site is nice because I can click and add right on site. Wish more sites would do that.....
However I've been getting into building rigs again, working on a 41 Dodge COE rig right now along with my old Peterbilt wrecker I started years ago.... But I have been tinkering with a 73 Cougar late model that is on a NASCAR chassis to get it low like I like 'em!!!!! It's gonna be metallic green and white and have Kabuki Syndrome stickers on it... That and I continue to pick away at my Skeeter build that has been ongoing for a year now!!!!!
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_FIdex0e1WNmv1lpQ-ZnQ

sentsat71

Re: Eh all.....
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 09:52:39 AM »
Heck......you're doing a lot more than me... ;D ;D ;D

Me, i just look at the boxes in the one closet in my computer/model room. And that's nearly 100 waiting....and not counting what's sitting in the basement, most in large U-Haul boxes or large containers..... :( :( :-[ :-[

Unfortunately....my other main hobby is still taking up most of my time...... ::)

Guess, in a way, I'm collecting kits......as I have more kits now than I've ever had in all the years prior to 2005..... ::) ;) ;D
Ed K.

Dr. Kerry

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 10:11:47 PM »
True, just wish I could get more done than what I am I guess....
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry

sentsat71

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 05:51:25 AM »
You'll get there........

You'll get there......
:) :) :)
Ed K.

Greg Birky

• My Fotki
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 11:15:00 PM »
Hey there, Kerry!!!  That phobucket it enough to cause ones insanity it seems.  It'll be awhile before I'm into posting pics again.  Moving my stuff to Flickr but I've got a ton to move.  I've placed most in Google for now and closed my bucket account.  Now I'm just working at the big reorganization a little at a time as chemo pretty much consumes my energy and want to nowadays.  How is your recovery from surgery going???  Can't wait to catch up with you again.  Cedarville 2018 maybe...Hang in there and we'll get back to normal one of these days.
The “Ole Bench Racer” 

Greg Birky

Dr. Kerry

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 10:26:03 AM »
Hey there, Kerry!!!  That phobucket it enough to cause ones insanity it seems.  It'll be awhile before I'm into posting pics again.  Moving my stuff to Flickr but I've got a ton to move.  I've placed most in Google for now and closed my bucket account.  Now I'm just working at the big reorganization a little at a time as chemo pretty much consumes my energy and want to nowadays.  How is your recovery from surgery going???  Can't wait to catch up with you again.  Cedarville 2018 maybe...Hang in there and we'll get back to normal one of these days.

Glad to hear your doing ok Greg, me I'm doing ok, still have pains down below and a couple dangly things are still the size of peaches..... Doctor says the fluid will leave on it's own but I'm starting to doubt it, may have to have the fluid drained out yet!!! Hopefully I can make Cedarville next time around!!!!!
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry