Author Topic: Greg Birky  (Read 2068 times)

john2

Greg Birky
« on: July 30, 2017, 06:16:12 AM »
 :)  I see you are on right now.  I have been missing you, and wondering how you are.  Much better I hope.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Greg Birky

• My Fotki
Re: Greg Birky
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 09:14:16 AM »
Good morning, John.  I just come on and check things out occasionally and it looks like everything is well except the photobucket snafu...I miss chatting with you guys as well.  I'm just finished with my ninth round of chemo and have three to go.  My hair is gone and I'm extremely exhausted most of the time and sleep a lot of the time.  I have been working on moving all my photos from the "bucket" to my Flickr account when I'm feeling up to it.  Pretty much, life is on hold, not much going on here.  I've only been down to my basement work shop once since the blood clots got into my lungs.  Still dealing with the shortness of breath from that.  I have physical therapy at home twice a week and a nurse comes twice a week to check up on me.  I've got things I need to be doing around here but there's no energy to do them.  Getting through chemo is my only focus right now and the hope to get back to my modeling is what keeps my interested in the board and what's happening with y'all gives me the hope. Of course, Jesus is my best friend and will see me through this bump in the road.  Y'all keep building so I can stay interested in our hobby.  Nice chatting with ya, John!!!🤗👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏁
The “Ole Bench Racer” 

Greg Birky

sentsat71

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 09:56:53 AM »
Good hearing from you, Greg....

Thanks for the update...!
Ed K.

john2

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 10:06:20 AM »
 :)  Good Greg.  Prayers and wishes for all the best for you.  We will believe that everything will work out. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4