Author Topic: Hiatus  (Read 1994 times)

jlhboys1969

Hiatus
« on: August 17, 2017, 05:06:11 PM »
Well for some of you all was wondering what happened to me. Simply life . Past few years was kind of a handful started with my wife breaking her foot 3 surgeries and 2 years later she's up and running (well walking). The biggest thing was my oldest was deployed to Afghanistan and everything he owned and was issued that he did not deploy with got stored in my hobby room and there was no way I was getting in there :o. He's back and about 15% of his stuff is still in there the good news is I can get in there :D. My middle boy just graduated HS getting ready for college he wants to get a commission and join the Army, he has developed an eye for photography and the local track photographer has agreed to take him under his wing and teach him. My youngest is doing well trying to get him to put down electronics and build with his old man. I will start building and HOPEFULLY finish a few that I have started. Well I probably board y'all enough I am happy too find this site and see quite a few familiar names and friends that I lost track of.

john2

Re: Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »
 :)  Good to have you back, Joe.  I believe it was 2009 that we met at Dallas.  Time sure gets away. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Dirtman

Re: Hiatus
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 10:11:10 PM »
welcome back!!!!

Rett/Dirtman