Author Topic: Sunday  (Read 2324 times)

john2

Sunday
« on: September 10, 2017, 04:20:28 PM »
 :)  So, what are you guys doing today?    I  ate breakfast at Waffle House, went to church, glued up a piece on a Stearman biplane,  am watching pro football, and monitoring Irma.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Dirtman

Re: Sunday
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 05:35:42 PM »
I finished up getting ready for IRMA and just sat and watched American Gangster with Denzel Washington. Good movie. Winds are starting to pick up, the eye should be over our house around 2AM. Think I'll sleep in a chair with my clothes on tonight just in case. We'll lose power so may not hear from me for a while.....

Rett

James2

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 06:36:03 PM »
I got donuts for the family, spent time with Dylan and the girls and took the wifey for a nice motorcycle ride. Cody and his girl went with us. Gonna chill now with a movie.
"Days are neither good nor bad, they are what you make of them."

Olderndirt

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 07:11:23 PM »
Got up about five,and put on the coffee, had some breakfast, and then went outside and harvested some tomatoes, and peppers, from the garden. In the afternoon I signed the paperwork to sell the family farm, that has been ours since 1952. That was harder than I thought it would be. I haven't lived there since 1969, but it's home, and it hurts a little to see it go to someone else. Right now I'm having a bottle of nice micro brew ale, and enjoying the air conditioned air. It's a little over a hundred outside right now.

Hungry Horse

sentsat71

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 09:16:41 AM »
Me, had a light breakfast before heading for church, where me and one of my brothers get there just over an hour before church starts. Why, you ask? My brother puts the bulletins in the boxes for the church members while it get the sound system going, check the remote mikes to make sure they're working, Yes, I'm the sound "tech" for services at the church, one of 3 "jobs" I do for the church. After church it was off to my oldest brother's house for dinner and playing either card games or Train Dominoes, when he and his wife are here for the summer. They will be heading back to their home in Indio CA at the end of the month.
Ed K.

Charlie.D

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 07:52:58 PM »
I  spend Sunday morning with the wife and daughter for breakfast before leaving town for work.
Charlie Daniel