Author Topic: down loading photos out of photobucket  (Read 2115 times)

supergluek5

down loading photos out of photobucket
« on: June 30, 2018, 08:23:35 AM »
Modelers,

As the subject states, is there anyone who can explain how to down load photos from photobucket to another file. I have some pics in there I really would like to keep.   I'm not that savy on a computer but all is appreciated.

Supergluek5
There's only 3 sports--racing, racing, and more racing

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
Re: down loading photos out of photobucket
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 10:57:58 AM »
First I'm going on the assumption that these pictures are only posted to p-bucket and not saved anywhere else and that this is an acct. of yours and you are simply wanting to save the pictures to your hard drive/ computer for safe keeping to be possibly down loaded into another 3rd party photo sharing site....
  What worked for me  when I purged my old p-bucket acct. was to open the picture up and Right click, save.....saved to pictures.
  I believe in redundancy where pictures are concerned....first layer would be my Fotki acct.,second layer would be what is saved in pictures on my PC and the 3rd layer would be what is backed up on disk.
  Keep in mind it took me a ton patience and quite a bit of time dealing with all of the filth and crap on p-bucket...pop up adds,taking an unreasonably long time to save a picture back to the hard drive, having p-bucket log out or time out on a picture save, difficulty accessing the pictures in my old acct. etc. etc     

The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington