Other > Community Builds

Official 34 Ford Truck CBP

(1/3) > >>

David Bogard:
1. Kit- ANY '34 Ford pickup or other '34 Ford truck kit.

2. Build Time - January 1, 2020 though March 31, 2020

3. Modifications - Unlimited so long as you start with and use a majority of kit components. You can combine kits, scratch build additional features and add resin parts, including different wheels and tires. I just have to easily recognize the '34 Ford kit in there somewhere (my eyes-my rules. If in doubt, PM me)

4. Build Number- You can build one kit or enter as many as you want.

5. Postings - Please post your progress in your own thread and also post the completed build in the separate tab that I will create.

6. Main Rule - Have fun and build a model!!

Marty W:
I'm ready. Can I start now? Can I at least chop the top? Are we there yet? Am I being a nuisance yet?

Marty W:

--- Quote from: David Bogard on December 23, 2019, 04:36:21 PM ---For all of you who may have time off during the Holidays, my little gift to you is that we can begin the '34 Ford Truck CBP Build NOW!

--- End quote ---

I was joking around, but hey, I will take that! I'm a slow builder, anyway.

Lefturns75:
Not 100% recovered yet but I did feel well enough to dump all the parts on the bench.  I have an idea but that is as far as I got, maybe have some pics later.

dirtmodwrench:
Dang I missed the green flag!  Feel like I'm 2 laps down to the field.  At least it's a long race so I've got time to catch up :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version