Author Topic: So ..................  (Read 4455 times)

Gary66

• Support ypur local short tracks!
Re: So ..................
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2018, 09:08:08 AM »
I have been working 12 hours a day M-F the last two months, that tends to slow down model building, posting on the web...everything. Should slow down this winter. I haven't quit building just aint had the time. :)

john2

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2018, 10:10:49 AM »
 :)  congrats to Ed K.  I am no longer the biggest poster.  lol
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

sentsat71

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 07:19:12 AM »
Only if I respond, as until this post, we were tied.....LOL

It's taken me a good two years to get things more or less set up, kit wise that is.....finally bought a few cheap shelving units via E-mail through Menards, though not all at once....and could probably use a couple more or so.....as cannot use the bottom shelf of these units. as they sit on the floor and are not tall enough for when my basement flooded, 1st, back in early June, then again in early Sept......though home owner/landlord has hopefully solved that issue. Part of the reason for the basement flooding is the towns' old and broken drainage tiles around town
Thankfully earlier that day back in June, i had moved kit boxes off the bottom shelves. Good thing, as the water went over the bottom shelves.....

And, being a rental house, no place to really set up for any kind of painting, at least rattle cans....Most of the paint I have dates back to 2006......
Have similar issues with brush painting, even acrylic, as cannot send that down the drains, due to the sewer system that was put in 5-6 years ago.

And I cannot spray paint the way I did back in my 1st apartment in Southern Calif........

I know.....
excuses
excuses
excuses

:( :'( ???
Ed K.