News:

Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

Current Pickup Kits

Started by john2, February 02, 2022, 02:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john2

:)  Kit production of the more current trucks seems to be non existent.  Not talking about repops of fifties and sixties models, etc.

If a guy wanted one more current to pull a trailer of modern times, anyone know what it would be and where he could get one ?    Say at the very least 2000 up.

Thanks.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

john2

:)  Never mind.  It's not that important anymore.  Thanks anyway.

Brian Conn

....If your wanting anything from this millennium you'll have to get one in 1:1 scale, however there are a few offerings of the Ford F-series out there.  Meng has both a 1:35 and 1:24 F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab... looks to be around a 2018.  Revell has the 2017 F-150 SVT Raptor snap-kit ....there might be others (imports,G.M, Ram) out there , but none showed up in my search.   
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

dirtmodwrench

These fall short of your desire for 2000 or newer, but found a few listed on Mike's Decals site. Look under the Dutch Sale category - https://www.mikesdecals.com/dutch-sale-c-41.html?page=1&sort=1a

He has three glue kits, all factory sealed: Revell '99 Ford SVT F-150 Lighting @ $24;  Revell '97 Ford F-150 XLT @ $19;  AMT '92 Ford F-150 XLT @ $29.

One AMT '97 F-150 Snapfast @ $14. 

john2

:)  Thanks to both of you guys for your efforts to help me.

I have a built Ford dually that will do for what I need.  I don't know the year, but it is the one with the split opera windows. 

john2

:)  I see that it is a ' 91.