Author Topic: Pinto Modified  (Read 15055 times)

MarkJ

Re: Pinto Modified
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2018, 06:45:24 AM »
Really coming together nicely, David. Engine looks awesome as well as the huge tires. Can't wait to see the finished product.

sentsat71

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2018, 07:48:42 AM »
This will definitely be one wild looking car when done....

Does the driver have Blue Cross before you start cutting on him???    ::) ;) ;D
Ed K.

Grt222

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 04:13:31 PM »
Nice stance so far on this one david, I see you had to set the cage back also. Not much room to work with on these driver compartments.

Hondo

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2018, 04:38:27 PM »
Fab...........ulous !!
Wish I could cut and paste that well, David.  ;D

Gary Davis

• "LIVE"....from Tacoma Washington.
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2018, 02:05:40 PM »
Love it David. The Driver is one of those guys you want with you in a Foxhole when the bad guys are headed towards your location.... Good job on his surgery. I like that drill bit...Do you remember where you got it? I need something exactly like that to use like you did....Thanks.
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

Gary Davis

• "LIVE"....from Tacoma Washington.
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2018, 04:20:41 PM »
Thank you for the info David...I really appreciate it. I've got both the ACE and Harbor Freight with in 2 mi of me. I'll be go'in soon....Oh...and I will NOT lone them to a friend either...LOL
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

MarkJ

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2018, 07:28:07 AM »
Awesome driver figure, David. Where did you get him? Also thanks for the info on the drill bits.

MarkJ

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2018, 07:00:21 AM »
Hey Mark, I get those driver figures from Larry at Big Donkey. They come with two different torso's and a handful of different heads that are wearing all sorts of period helmets and goggles. Here's what you get:

They are kind of a pain to get in the car sometimes but every now and then I really enjoy having a "driver" because it just adds so much to the build!

Its cool that they made it 1/25 scale, with different heads. I put a 1/24 scale driver in a 1/25 scale car once, and even though I tried to shorten him, and thin him out, it just didn't look right. Thanks for the info.

Dirtman

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2018, 07:19:14 AM »
Certainly liking the way this one is coming along. Almost hate to see you put a body on it!!!! Interior is really cool!

Rett

pdaly28

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2018, 08:47:33 AM »
I really like the way this pinto is coming out!I need to finish up my slab sided vega and make that feature!I know Ed will be there!