Author Topic: Disclaimer lol  (Read 2897 times)

john2

Disclaimer lol
« on: June 15, 2017, 08:13:57 AM »
 ;)  If I have failed to respond to,  answer or encourage anyone, or pass along  a due compliment, please don't feel slighted.

We have been here about 2 1/2 weeks, and I notice I have already posted more than anyone else.  So, I have been trying to hang back and let David, and Greg get ahead of me.  I think sensat, patd,  and Steven are going to compete, also.

BTW, David, are you still Ponch ?

I appreciate y'all putting up with me.  These models and this place keep me from going batty.

:)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 08:17:26 AM by john2 »
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

James2

Re: Disclaimer lol
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 04:48:56 PM »
2 1/2 weeks and we're racing already, nice!
"Days are neither good nor bad, they are what you make of them."

john2

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 05:58:06 PM »
 :) NO NO NO David.  I do not want to be the leader !!!!!!!!!!  That is not what I meant by the post.

I post a lot because I enjoy this so much, but I do not want to be #1.

pdaly28

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 06:07:34 PM »
sorry,not here to compete,i speak my mind wheni get a chance to.I also like this format...so I am around a bit more

Greg Birky

• My Fotki
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 07:10:22 PM »
No problem John...I believe that some of us have more time than others to check in here and I just enjoy encouraging folks and enjoying the awesome builds going on here.  The last couple of years with my wife's cancer and now mine I've really missed my workbench.  I've done very, very little building since the gluebomb build on Freds.  Please don't take any guilt on because of the number of posts as there is no problem here with anyone's number of posts.  I think it's more alarming when we don't here from someone for awhile.  By the way, I invited Terry Howard who was a fairly new member at Freds to join us here.  He builds some beautiful models and does all his own hand lettering.  In real life he was a fixture in the Des Moines, Iowa area as a race car letterer.  He is quite an artist as well.  Anyway, y'all post away.  We've got this place starting to feel like home!!! Yaay, by golly, geewhiz!!!🤗😎👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🏁🏁🏁
The “Ole Bench Racer” 

Greg Birky

john2

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 08:06:22 PM »
 :)  That's great, Greg.  Maybe I can learn how to letter  right from Terry. 

Greg Birky

• My Fotki
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 09:05:09 PM »
You're so funny, ha,ha!!!  Your lettering don't need any lessons, John.  I consider you and gator to be my heros and you surely understand if I ever was to try to hand letter again.  My work is akin to a child's finger painting.  You just made my day!!!😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏁
The “Ole Bench Racer” 

Greg Birky

john2

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 09:21:36 PM »
 :)

sentsat71

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 07:32:37 AM »
Ahhhh....John2.....
You don't want to be first so you can always "try harder" ::) :o ;)
Yeah, that 'try harder' is still part of the slogan for a certain rental car company that I worked for, for nearly 29 years..... :D ;D :D
Ed K.