Author Topic: Scale Racing Lobby  (Read 4009 times)

TarheelRick

Scale Racing Lobby
« on: January 25, 2018, 08:19:42 AM »
Anybody here on the Scale Racing Lobby forum?  I have been a member for a few years, however this morning the page has changed completely and will not allow me to log in.  Just wondering if I am the only one having problems or is the site going through some issues.
When I win the Powerball I will switch to the real ones.

john2

Re: Scale Racing Lobby
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 03:48:49 AM »
 :)I am Rick, but they are not very active, and there is little on there for me. I rarely look at it anymore.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

sentsat71

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 07:42:42 AM »
I caught that too.....but when they updated things, it dropped my "automatic" login. And of course I couldn't remember the password I used. so had to request a password change....took a bit of doing, though just me not paying attention to what I was doing....but got things straightened out....
Wonder now if things have been updated, wonder if posting will pick up there....but it hasn't been the same since Ron Royston passed away......
Ed K.

Dirtman

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 08:25:24 AM »
I was on there for a while. Just wasn't active enough, not very interesting, so I dropped out. I stayed with Freds and now STM. Got a lot of friends here and it stays active enough for me....

Rett

TarheelRick

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 09:46:31 AM »
I caught that too.....but when they updated things, it dropped my "automatic" login. And of course I couldn't remember the password I used. so had to request a password change....took a bit of doing, though just me not paying attention to what I was doing....but got things straightened out....
Wonder now if things have been updated, wonder if posting will pick up there....but it hasn't been the same since Ron Royston passed away......
I was going to try to get into the Southern Fryed Drags, but am unable to get back on the site.  It will not accept my username or password and does not offer any way to get in.  Of course when I tried to re-register I was not allowed to because my email is already in use.  Hoping someone can get in touch with an administrator to help me get back opened.
When I win the Powerball I will switch to the real ones.

Lefturns75

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 09:52:55 AM »
Rick, I can still log on there and I can contact someone for you----if they even respond to the message.  It is pretty dead there, doubt I stay much longer, no fun talking to yourself.   I see some names here I know so maybe this is the place to be.  Supertex directed me here.

john2

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 12:16:45 PM »
 :)I am with Rett there. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Charlie.D

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 09:41:07 AM »
I try get in there it would not let me there at all
Charlie Daniel