Author Topic: Randy's forum  (Read 4251 times)

Dirtman

Randy's forum
« on: January 25, 2018, 08:27:05 AM »
I see they are  back. However, it won't let me log on. When I try "anything" it takes me straight to log in page, which says incorrect log in! Wasssss up? Anybody know?

pdaly28

Re: Randy's forum
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 10:54:32 AM »
you have to reregister.worked for me!

Dirtman

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 03:24:04 PM »
Thought so, I'll try tonight!

Tks

Rett

Gary Davis

• "LIVE"....from Tacoma Washington.
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 06:30:34 PM »
I also had to re-register. But...Bob is trying to get ALL the forums working and it's been a huge job. He had to lock all the forums because of spam bots kick'in butt. We might have to re-post pics and all that...but...that's ok...at least it's back somewhat.
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

sentsat71

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 07:37:34 AM »
I re-registered as well, and yes....saw some of that "crap" floating around.....will have to check again later today,,,
At least we now know it will be back......
Ed K.

Gary Davis

• "LIVE"....from Tacoma Washington.
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 12:49:06 PM »
I see that the board is up and folks have posted but....I can't log in. I tried to re-register and that didn't work. Tried the forgot password route and that didn't work either. Infact...it didn't send me a new password thru email. But...I see other folks on there. Hmmmm wonder what's up...anybody know or have any ideas?
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

Lefturns75

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 01:12:33 PM »
A month or so before the site went down, I could no longer log in.  I also could no longer log in on SA or FSM, The log in and register buttons would not work.  The only answer I got was my account had been deleted along with an ad to subscribe to their rags.  I can't re-register since the click on buttons won't work so I won't even try any longer.  No more modeling than I get done now I am happy being here and a couple other small forums.  I registered on the Model Car Mag Forum, made a couple of posts and have not been able to get back on there either.  Got me all confused but I am not going to worry any. 

sentsat71

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 09:30:18 AM »
Have the same issue as you Gary with Randy's site.....not sure what to do about it or how to contact them......doesn't recognize my new password and for the life of me i cannot remember the previous password......

:'( :'( :-[

Guess that CRS is starting to kick in more and more......   ;) :D :( ::) ???
Ed K.