Short Track Forums > Bench Racing-general Model Car discussion topics

The old MPC Super Stocker chassis, etc.

<< < (2/4) > >>

hemiman_2010:
Great info Thanks Mark I wonder if anyone still may have one of those catalogs it would be a good reference for a lot of period correct short track builds.

Brian Conn:

--- Quote from: Bluesman Mark on June 25, 2020, 02:11:49 PM ---..............There used to be a Fotki account that had an entire Ed Howe chassis catalog from the 70s. I had it bookmarked because several of the photos in it showed that this MPC kit chassis was an almost exact copy, (& I'm talking 95-98%), of at least one of the chassis Ed offered back then. Sadly, whoever had that Fotki account no longer does. Some of the chassis he offered differed in some details, such as the front hoop & bar setups, but Ed did offer a chassis that looked identical to the MPC one, including the A frames, control arms, etc.......
--- End quote ---
   Ahhh, I may know something about that  :-[  I will put together another FOTKI album and post the link here.

--- Quote from: Bluesman Mark on June 25, 2020, 02:11:49 PM --- ...............Ok, I tried to post the pics of my WIP, but they're way too big. How do I resize them for this forum?

--- End quote ---
  Are you using a 3rd party photo hosting site?

Bluesman Mark:

--- Quote from: Brian Conn on June 25, 2020, 05:58:20 PM ---Ahhh, I may know something about that  :-[  I will put together another FOTKI album and post the link here.
--- End quote ---

Please do, & much thanks!  :)

--- Quote from: Bluesman Mark on June 25, 2020, 02:11:49 PM --- ...............Ok, I tried to post the pics of my WIP, but they're way too big. How do I resize them for this forum?

--- End quote ---
  Are you using a 3rd party photo hosting site?
[/quote]

Yes, Imgur, but I also tried doing it as an attachment directly from my pics folder, & had the same problem.

Brian Conn:
  Might be a little bit different than you remember....
https://public.fotki.com/outlaw-ford/howe-racing-enterprises/

As far as resizing goes.....
  You wont be able to post directly from your hard drive/folder....I use PhotoScape to crop, re-size, etc. etc.  its FREE  :)

Bluesman Mark:

--- Quote from: Brian Conn on June 25, 2020, 07:38:23 PM ---  Might be a little bit different than you remember....
https://public.fotki.com/outlaw-ford/howe-racing-enterprises/

As far as resizing goes.....
  You wont be able to post directly from your hard drive/folder....I use PhotoScape to crop, re-size, etc. etc.  its FREE  :)

--- End quote ---

I can't thank you enough for putting that Fotki page back up! The pics of the 1/1 Camaro you added are another valuable reference.

I got PhotoScape downloaded & I'm learning how to use it, again thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version