Author Topic: NASCAR Modified  (Read 1686 times)

Fordguy01

NASCAR Modified
« on: October 15, 2022, 08:06:44 PM »
Does anyone know if this Lens Model Car Store will be the only outlet to sell this kit and does anyone have a ballpark idea of how much the kit will be?

Thanks Al

Duane Garner

Re: NASCAR Modified
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 08:40:06 AM »
Hi Al, so far, I've pre-ordered 4 if them; 2 from Wes's Model Car Corner at $45 each and 2 from Model Roundup at $40 each; both costs include the shipping. I've been waiting for this kit to be produced for years and I'm beyond excited!

Fordguy01

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 11:02:40 PM »
Thanks for the info Duane did either outlet give you a shipping time frame? I too have been waiting a long time for this kit to come out.  Thanks again.

Al

Duane Garner

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 01:11:09 AM »
Wes says December and Model Roundup says November

Fordguy01

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 10:52:46 PM »
Thanks for the information Duane now at least I know of two outlets to get them.  I'm going to wait a bit longer and see if my local mom and pop shop will get them.  That shop is called Model Cars and more.  He gets all the new issues, reissues, he buys collections and sells the started kits as parts kits.  I bought a Dan Fink 32 Ford Speed wagon for ten bucks and the only issue I saw was some light overspray on the fenders otherwise the kit was all there and unmolested.  If you want, I'll get you his e-mail address.  They do a mail order business also.  Let me know.

Al