Author Topic: Nobody Posting  (Read 2070 times)

john2

Nobody Posting
« on: April 05, 2023, 03:17:17 PM »
 :(  No new posts in 12 days.  " A new track record " I believe.

I continue to do a little at a time on my  Salvinos modified.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Tom Birky

• Administrator
Re: Nobody Posting
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 08:31:46 PM »
I'm working on 3 or 4 different cars right now and not getting much traction on any of them.  Maybe time to start something new! <<<< not even joking about that

Tom

Dirtman

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 10:10:34 PM »
I just spent 62 days in the hospital. Too shaky to do much modeling, but have started back on a short track '56 Ford. Slow but sure is my way of doing things for now. I've had to learn how to walk again and my muscles are pretty week. Looks like Lupus got me. One day riding my Harley Trike, two days later, in the hospital and couldn't lift a finger! Home now, and getting better every day.

Rett

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 10:28:12 PM »
  Still working on the Mustang II dirt late model....
  Had a computer issue a few weeks ago.....I may have lost hundreds of pictures that I had stored on the hard drive.... most of them dirt track stock cars and reference material :'(  going to have  an I.T try and restore things...finger's crossed.  Still dont have the ms programs that I used to edit pictures, so posting pictures here are out of the question for right now.

This is our busy season at work, so 10 - 12 hour work days are common...been working more and more Saturdays as well so build time is at a premium once again.
  I still check things out here at least once a day....

I'm working on 3 or 4 different cars right now and not getting much traction on any of them.  Maybe time to start something new! <<<< not even joking about that

Tom
  Figure out which one your getting the best traction with and go for it.....personally, I'd like to see the Ed Sanger Monza get some bite. 
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

john2

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2023, 06:36:22 AM »
 :) :(  Well, glad I chimed in.  So sorry, Rett, for your problems.  Wishing you all the best.  You and I have been around here as long as anybody, I guess. 

My energy level is extremely low.

Real life does get in the way of our hobbies from time to time.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Dirtman

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2023, 10:32:17 AM »
Thanks John, I'm getting better every day. Should be walking on my own in another week or so. Maybe a cane, we'll see.

Rett

BobD

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2023, 10:05:54 AM »
I know I haven't posted for quite awhile.....got 2 cars in the making, but lately I've been hooked on rebuilding & hopefully racing my old HO slot cars.  Gonna try to go back-and-forth with these projects.

Charlie.D

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2023, 01:46:25 PM »
I have not posted in a while due health issues. Plus loss intested in to building any thing a bunch of started projects but none finished
Charlie Daniel

Volzfan59

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2023, 07:18:45 PM »
I check every day, sometimes twice a day. I've been busy with my other hobby, bass fishing. Made a modification to my boat late in the winter, been fishing as much as possible this spring. I have managed to complete a NASCAR Buick Regal and have a T-bird on the bench.
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653