Author Topic: Ring of fire  (Read 1958 times)

Olderndirt

Ring of fire
« on: October 10, 2017, 09:30:23 AM »
 Well, it’s pretty much burning all the way around Lake County, where I live. In fact it’s burning in Lake County as well, but it on the other side of the lake from me. As long as the wind stays calm, we are in good shape. Out along the hwy 101 corridor it looks like a war zone. Same thing in the Napa Valley. Our only ace in the hole is most of our county burned off during the previous two summers, leave very little fuel.

Olderndirt

Dirtman

Re: Ring of fire
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 10:59:58 AM »
Got fingers crossed for you man!! Sure does look bad from my TV!!

Rett

pdaly28

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 11:12:44 AM »
stay safe....fires all over California

Gary Davis

• "LIVE"....from Tacoma Washington.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 02:19:48 PM »
Man O.T.D....I hope you don't loose anything down there. I have family that live just south of you in Santa Rosa. They had to leave for a few days. So far they haven't lost their house...(a good thing). But...talking with my mother this morning(She's up in Redding)...the shifting winds are giving the fire fighters fits! A lot of the wineries have lost a lot of their buildings and tools to make the wine. The grapes are picked but no way to make the wine...not a good thing... Stay SAFE bud!!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 03:12:49 PM by Gary Davis »
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

Dr. Kerry

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 12:30:55 PM »
Thinking of ya!!!! Stay safe!!!
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_FIdex0e1WNmv1lpQ-ZnQ