Author Topic: Ford Kits  (Read 8489 times)

David Bogard

Ford Kits
« on: May 09, 2018, 11:24:34 AM »
There are more but maybe some the Ford guys might be interested in these classics. All sealed and new. $17 plus postage.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 01:37:30 PM by David Bogard »
I appreciate people that actually build and post models.
https://public.fotki.com/DKBogard/

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
Re: Ford Kits
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 08:40:17 PM »
...Let me check the most wanted list.....
  I'll take the '56 and the '57 

Pretty soon you are not going to have anything left to build...what's up with that?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 08:58:27 PM by Brian Conn »
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

Brian Conn

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 06:45:24 AM »
...The '56 that you did the conversion on would be great!  That's exactly what I would be doing to it anyway  ;D...
  Lets hold off a few and see where Bandits at...I have 2 57's already... a Custom and a Fairlane .. that are un built. If he gets back with you , let him have the '57 

bandit2026

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 03:15:55 PM »
If Brian Conn wants them Let them go. I appreciate your efforts It just looked like a good deal on two models I would never build. At 70 years old and a pretty serious stockpile I don't think I'll run out of something to do. ;D

Brian Conn

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 09:39:43 PM »
...I guess we're back to the original plan ? ? ? ? let me know...

B.T.W got the box from you the other day....wife, Amy was all excided thinking that it was a Beauty and the Beast animated clock that she had ordered from the Bradford Mint....I get a text message from her while I was at work...."Sorry, I opened your box.  Got excited thinking it was the clock.  It's in the hobby room."   ::)

Brian Conn

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 06:45:05 PM »
...I'm good with the '56 scratch build and '57 .....same price as last week?  cost + shipping

Any of you fellow Ford , Mercury and Edsal builders , this '60 ford Starliner that David has for sale has the highly detailed separate '57 thru '64 Cow belly frame and chassis....pose able steering,  multi piece front and rear suspension...etc. etc.

Dirtman

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 09:30:25 PM »
...I'm good with the '56 scratch build and '57 .....same price as last week?  cost + shipping

Any of you fellow Ford , Mercury and Edsal builders , this '60 ford Starliner that David has for sale has the highly detailed separate '57 thru '64 Cow belly frame and chassis....pose able steering,  multi piece front and rear suspension...etc. etc.

I understand the Edsel kit is pretty good that way too..

Rett

Brian Conn

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 10:00:29 PM »
....I would say so....I was not a real big fan of the Cow Belly frames until I built the AMT Custom Shop '58 Edsal Pacer.  There are some very subtle differences between the AMT '58 Edsal and the AMT/ERTL '60 Ford Starliner frames....nothing that I personally would give a second thought to, both have detailed, pose able steering and both have very detailed and accurate front and rear suspension.   

Dirtman

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 10:53:14 PM »
Either way, it's certainly good to know. Glad you have some expertise in this area.

Rett