Author Topic: Since this forum has grown so much. Let's find out where everyone is from  (Read 6272 times)

Charlie.D

I live in Memphis Tn. I  travel 7 states. With work if when I go back to work. I build model while traveling. I have met different guys from the forum.
Charlie Daniel

Dirtman

Springhill, Fl. Retired

Rett

Dirtydog

Brisbane Australia!

john2

:)  I live at Pelamond, Mississippi.  That means half time Pelahatchie, and half time Raymond.    I am retired, and on the downhill run.  As to models, anyway.   ;D
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

sentsat71

Fenton, Iowa

via Fenton, Southern Calif, Orlando, FL and Albuequerque, NM.....

Lovin' being back in the old home town again......!

One slight downside.....no LHS close by.....same for Hobby Lobby......
Ed K.

Olderndirt

Lakeport Ca. Oh, that’s Northern California. Y the way.

Olderndirt

ModelCarMan AKA Ricky

Lived in Athens, Georgia but raised in Tampa Bay area.
After high school moved back to Athens, Georgia until 10+ yrs ago when I moved back to Tampa area.

Bob P.

Retired,

Live in McAlistrville, Pa six months and Davenport, Fl. six months. I've been a snow bird for two years.

Bob

Lefturns75

Podunkville--otherwise known as the Ozark Hills in NW Arkansas.  Yes, we wear shoes and I do wear overalls--sometimes with a tie.  Retired, part time farmer, Loafer, B.S.'er, been accused of being a nutcase, but I consider the source and where I live.  I'm not married, I'm happy, live with a Cat and two rooms of kits.  What more could a guy want?  I'm not far from the REAL towns of Hogeye and Bugthussel, really.   My neighbor owns a pet pig and it stays in the house a lot.  My other neighbor grows Rutabagas.  I sometimes feel this town should be named Pixley.  If you think I'm just Funnin' come visit a spell, I'll change your mind PDQ!

pdaly28

Rochester,ny,Los Angeles(40 years)Canandaigua,ny,post falls,id,and now Caldwell,id(boise)

supergluek5

Supergluek5 aka  Mike Pulley----   Live in a 2 sign community(entering and leaving)   Folsomedale, Ky.    It's about about 9 miles south of Paducah,Ky.    Originally from Nashville Tn. but grew up in Western Ky.
There's only 3 sports--racing, racing, and more racing

TarheelRick

I live in the suburbs of downtown Hamptonville, NC.  Hamptonville is a thriving metropolis that is 3 & 3/4 inches long, wide, whatever way you want to look at it.  In case you are wondering that is the size of the "4" signpost the signs are posted on.  Born and raised here, but grew up throughout the world in the USAF, returned here when I got the chance and now call it my permanent home on this earth - at least, as long as I have any say in the matter.  Nearest stores are two Hobby Lobby's and two Michael's within 30 miles, well, stores of any value.  For all you snowbirds, Hamptonville is at the intersection of I-77 and US 421, so if you are coming this way drop me a line and we can meet up for coffee and some of the best homemade pie around at our infamous Debbie's Snack Bar. Used to go there after ball-games at the local high school back in the 60's, they have added a couple more tables, but the atmosphere is still the same.  All the locals hang out there solving world problems, BSing, and drinking coffee.  I love country life.
When I win the Powerball I will switch to the real ones.

ModelCarMan AKA Ricky

Retired,

Live in McAlistrville, Pa six months and Davenport, Fl. six months. I've been a snow bird for two years.

Bob

Bob, you're on the other side of Lakeland, I'm on this side of Lakeland (Plant City).  Maybe one weekend we can meet up at a local race track.

James2

Still Stuck in Ohio...
"Days are neither good nor bad, they are what you make of them."

Big Orange

Born and raised in a NJ town (Spring Lake) that was only a stones throw from Wall Stadium ( the high banked 1/3 mile paved oval where Evernham, The Truex clan and many NASCRAP crew members lived on a Sat. Night ) and migrated to the Piedmont NC area 14 years ago.

My wife and I live in a town called Welcome, NC (not far from RCR and his private home) and we're not too far from Bowman Gray Stadium and Caraway Speedway. If you're ever passing through, send up a smoke signal, maybe we can meet for coffee and a breakfast biscuit....My name is Tom
My worst day of building STILL beats my best day at work !!