Author Topic: Since this forum has grown so much. Let's find out where everyone is from  (Read 6271 times)

Olderndirt

Lefturn75;
 My grandmother was born, and raised, in Nail Arkansas. Thats in Newton County. One of sixteen children raised in a log cabin, with no running water, and until my grandfather married my grandmother, and installed a window out of an old car, the cabin had no windows.
 Even in California I wear overall when I want to be comfortable, but I forgo the tie. You gotta draw the line somewhere. Ties, and Bibbers, that the spot for me to go Californian.

Olderndirt

Lefturns75

Shucks, Older, I know where Nail Ark is. Right 'Tween Clarksville and Jasper.   That's right in the heart of Lil Abner country.    I only wear the tie when I'm Plowin' or Goin' to one of them Sunday Meet'ns. 

jlhboys1969

grew up in Conroe Texas , and Sanford Florida moved back to Conroe in 2000

thirdgearspeedshop

I live in Asheville NC. Home of Legends such as Banjo Matthews, Jack Ingram and Bob Presley. I was born too late (1973) to enjoy watching them race, but  I try to time travel with my scale models.

Michael F

My home is Kempen, Germany. Born (´63) and raised here and don´t wanna live anywhere else.
Except for Holidays.  :D :D
Greetings from Germany!

TonyK

Oregon City, Oregon just south of Portland. Always lived in different suburb areas of Portland.