Author Topic: Dave Kneisel Modified  (Read 14613 times)

Rich Sipos

Re: Dave Kneisel Modified
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 07:37:50 AM »
David that is one awesome build! The Pacer was ugly on the street but made a unique race car.
 Rich

Olderndirt

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 09:21:09 AM »
David;

Obviously when thinking out of the box is discussed you have no idea what a box is. This thing is epic. I do have to admit it looks so much like an armadillo that I would have to paint it as such, and make the sponsor Armadillo Willy’s Texas BBQ. I don’t know if they have this chain anywhere else, but there are a couple of them in the S.F. Bay Area. Great build.

Olderndirt

Olderndirt

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2018, 03:05:27 PM »
Never mind the previous post. I got to thinking that doing an Armadillo Willy’s Texas BBQ short tracker sounded like such a good idea, i’d Do it myself. Did’nt have a Pacer, but I did have a Willy’s coupe kit on the shelf. It was a shame to butcher up a perfectly good sealed kit like that, but it had to be done. Was able to make up some decals from their website. I love that little Armadillo with the yellow cowboy boots with the red stars. Now gotta find an unusual power plant for it. Got a couple of Chrysler wedges, and a cammer Ford. One of those might make it real different.

Olderndirt

MarkJ

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2018, 08:05:12 AM »
David,  Did I miss the reveal on this one. I went to finished build, modified section and couldn't find it? If this one is finished please lead me to it.