Author Topic: My Son's internship  (Read 2180 times)

jlhboys1969

My Son's internship
« on: September 22, 2017, 12:12:15 PM »
Well my son for the part few weeks has teamed up with the track photographer at our local dirt track Gatormotorplex in Willis Texas its a mom and pops track but a great place too spend a Saturday night plus gives me an excuse to go every Saturday night. We Jacob was in High School he took photography classes and fell in love.with photography. So for his graduation me and my wife bought him a camera and all the bells and whistles along with it . and he carries it with him every where I even think he sleeps with it. Any way I usually on go the track on big nights late models.sprints etc he brought his toy with him and that got me to thinking so I walked up to the track photographer trailer and started talking to them about Jacob and the next week he is on the infield shooting the cars . Yes John thats the same little guy you meet in Dallas those many years ago he's no little guy anymore

20170916_194109(0) by J, on Flickr

john2

Re: My Son's internship
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 12:19:42 PM »
 :)  Joe, I remember.  2009, I think.

This is great.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

jlhboys1969

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 02:19:03 PM »
Yes John about 09 long time ago. Thanks David I didn't think about it his first night on the track he wore black and after that night I ordered day glow shirts for him and he asked why I said it will help you to be seen as yall can see from my picture I constantly preach to him to keep hi head on a swivel   

pdaly28

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 04:22:28 PM »
What a great opertunity

Bill in MA

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 09:57:50 AM »
Sounds like a great gig, Joe.  Good for him!  :)
Professional driver on closed course.  Do not attempt.