SOCIAL HALL...NON Model Car related discussions. > Social Hall...NON MODEL CAR related discussion

So ..................

(1/4) > >>

john2:
 :) I am like Ed here. Where has everybody  gone ?  No postings for several days now.

bandit2026:
I'm here every day, if nothing else just to look. sometimes I get wore out on some models as I mostly rebuild glue bombs picked up at model shows. When I checked my junk pile all I had was a 40 ford. So I started counting and there were fourteen 40 fords already. Just could not get inspired to do another. So I grabbed an old raggedy box that had a red modified with trailer. Think its going to be an oob build.

sentsat71:
Going to Facebook?????

Well, John2, since you had to post, I guess I needed to as well to keep in step with you in number of posts.....    ;D ;D ;D ;) ::)

didn't realize I was that close to you in posts now.........   :o ;) :)

Dirtman:
Hey John, I'm still here! I had to stop building for a while. Wife had surgery July 2nd and couldn't do ANYTHING for a while. Then, right in the middle we moved. Decided to down-size. A manufactured home (mobile) in a mobile community came available. Put my house up for sale, 4 days later had an offer and closed on it Aug 31st!!! Anyhow, we are happy here and.......I just started a '56 Ford short tracker a couple of days ago. Had to get the hobby area set first. So, I'm here!!!!!

Rett

Olderndirt:
 I’ve been checking in every day, but I’m an early bird, so if posts don’t start happening until mid afternoon, I don’t see them until the next day.
 With recuperating from the fires out here this summer, and getting back into our home, and rearranging everything that got turned upside down during the evacuation, I haven’t gotten much building done.
  We had contacted several roofing companies early in the summer, to reroof our house. After the fires we couldn’t get anyone to even call us back, because they were so busy. Luckily I found a roofer, and the job was finished a week before the first rain. No I won’t be buying any lotto tickets for a while, I think I used up all my good luck for this year.

Olderndirt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version