Author Topic: Sam Ard #00 Nova  (Read 4727 times)

ARCA Guy

Re: Sam Ard #00 Nova
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 11:52:16 AM »
I missed this one, nice work on it! Loved all the Ard cars over the years. They were always neat in appearance, and fast!

Gary Davis

• "LIVE"....from Tacoma Washington.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 01:44:44 PM »
Its a great movie. That mustang he drove at the beginning of the movie was awesome. There was a lot of footage of Bobby Allison and Richard Pettys cars from the 1972 season . Of course they had different names in the movie . Bridges name was Junior Jackson instead of Johnson.
That Movie was very cool for the time it was made. Some great dirt track racing in there. In the movie Jr ended up driving for that goof ball owner in that Bobby Allison look a like car. Love that paint scheme and body style. I bought and watched that movie quite a few times. That white #00 was in there too!! GREAT job on that build!!!
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

421sd

• Fred's crossover, Ocala, Fl.
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2020, 01:48:31 PM »
Mighty FINE work on this Nova! I love white race cars! I just recently bought the decals for this build...............hummmm
Born in Nashville, Tn. grew up attending races at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway.

Gary66

• Support ypur local short tracks!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2020, 06:37:01 AM »
Always good to see Sam's car. Nice work.