Author Topic: This group seems to be DEAD  (Read 2312 times)

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
Re: This group seems to be DEAD
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2023, 05:13:46 PM »
Sadly, you're correct. Speaking just for myself, I will never have zuckbook.

Your loss. I enjoy this forum but you could see more builds, tips, tricks, and new items in an hour on Facebook than you would see on this forum or any other forum in a year.

Like I've said, I check in at least twice daily. As for "my loss" concerning not having farcebook. Friend, I've not "lost" a thing. I don't have to have farcebook, any other social media nor the Internet to enjoy this hobby or my other passion, bass fishing. If you want to have it, cool. Don't assume that those of us that don't are at at "loss". To each his own, but never ever think that I'm at a disadvantage.
  DITTO
  I have never missed a thing not being a part of farcebook myself.....the only loser here is anyone who has to come on here and defend facebook and its antics....
you could see more builds, tips, tricks, and new items in an hour on Facebook
AND so why is the beloved facebook site that you defend so much to be viewed by its members only and not the public at large? So much for seeing anything on that site.

Saving this to my fotki acct. since this is probably going to be deleted to protect the presumed innocent.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 05:19:11 PM by Brian Conn »
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

Volzfan59

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2023, 05:19:11 PM »
Brian, If we had a "like" button, I would hit it. I agree with you completely. Everyone that I know that has/had farcebook have either deleted it or are contemplating deleting it.
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

BobD

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2023, 10:45:25 AM »
I am guilty of not frequenting this site as much as I should or could.  I definitely hope it doesn't shut down.  Just finished a model and will soon post some "under construction" photos along with the final product.  Hope you can keep this up and alive Tom!

TonyK

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2023, 08:24:35 AM »
I check this site almost every day and enjoy looking at models when they appear. I don't post pictures as I don't belong to any hosting sites.

Volzfan59

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2023, 03:51:57 PM »
Tony, If you're interested in posting pictures of your work, check out the "Posting Pictures" thread. You don't have to be a member of the recommended site, just use it to post pictures. I'm not a member and Lord knows, if I can do it anyone can! I'd really like to up the activity here.

Steve
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653