Construction Topics > Fab shop-under construction pics

60 Chevy Biscayne Short Track asphalt car UPDATED 2/9//2022

(1/3) > >>

TLouis:
When I moved from my apartment to a nice bachelor pad condo two years ago, I took down my bench and put all my built models and most of my boxed kits into storage. I did keep all the kits I could hold on my shelves in my new basement. Came across some cool started builds that I am working on. In fact, I probably have at least six projects going.  This one is a MCW Resin 60 Biscayne on a Monagram Impala chassis.  Hope ya like it!        

Added paint and started on a motor. A Chevy W block 348/409 if I can manage to get it to fit.

Maineboy:
Looking real good so far. I like the winged Chevys  though the 59 was a bit over the top, the 60 was better. My best friend had one just like this, 2 dr sedan. What have you got in this for a motor?

In fact I am looking to get a 60 Impala hardtop in order to build a stock car from that.

MB

john2:
 :) :)  The key words there being " so far".  That's a joke from Fred's long ago. 
So glad you are back, and building again, Slim.

Looking good.

Bob P.:
Like someone else said LOOKING GOOD so far. Keep us posted on your progress.

Bob

TLouis:

--- Quote from: john2 on January 21, 2022, 05:59:22 AM --- :) :)  The key words there being " so far".  That's a joke from Fred's long ago. 
So glad you are back, and building again, Slim.

Looking good.

--- End quote ---
I remember that ! Thanks for the welcome John! Thanks for the comments fellas!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version