Author Topic: Deleted Posts.  (Read 9981 times)

Tom Birky

• Administrator
Deleted Posts.
« on: November 18, 2018, 12:07:32 AM »
Since I started this forum awhile back it's been hands off and easy to run. I've deleted a couple of posts lately. I don't like to do that. Guys, we have a great group of folks here that like to build and chat and generally get along great. That won't change. If I don't like the tone of a post, it'll be gone. I'm not going to edit it, correct, PM and ask what you meant, or try to referee. I will just hit delete. So if you remotely think maybe you shouldn't write something, then don't. Or don't hit the send button, whatever.

I apologize if I'm offending anyone. I have too much going on in my life to baby sit topics so I appreciate everyone taking a deep breath, think about what you write and don't air your laundry here.

There's a new category at the bottom of the page, it's like off topic discussions or whatever. IF your post has nothing at all to do with models, post it there. Please be courteous of everyone here. We come here to unwind, escape a little while, check on the general well being of our fellow builders. Lets keep it light fellows.

tom