News:

Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

OctoberFest 2019 Final Build Photos

Started by David Bogard, September 19, 2019, 09:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Bogard

Place your final photos here by October 7th
I appreciate people that actually build and post models.
https://public.fotki.com/DKBogard/

Lefturns75

I am done.  Here are my completed builds for the OctoberFest 2019 Build-------------

Dirtman

RandB11

Wow! Lefturns you are a building machine! And they all look great! Beautiful builds! 8)

Rick :)

Greg Birky

Very nicely done and a great blast from the past!!!  Well done LT75!!!!
The "Ole Bench Racer" 

Greg Birky

sentsat71

Ed K.

Brian Conn

Stick a fork in it I'm calling it done.......

The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

Greg Birky

My Oktoberfest Revell Snap Tite 57 Chevy is finished!!!  And...a fun time was had by me!!!

And this build is a wrap, folks!!!
The "Ole Bench Racer" 

Greg Birky

TarheelRick

From across the big pond.  Really, I picked up this kit in a department store in Pusan, Republic of Korea.

The kit is molded in black, so I polished it and covered it with Future.  This is a snap kit, piece fit is precise.  Only issue I have with it is the panel lines are very faint and the plastic is hard, so a scribe will jump out of the panel lines very easily.
When I win the Powerball I will switch to the real ones.

Greg Birky

Awesome models, LT75, Brian and Rick!  I love the Hyundai, Rick!!!  Beautiful build on the snapper!!!  The Koreans have come a long way since I was there in 1973/74!!! 
The "Ole Bench Racer" 

Greg Birky

Michael F

Here is what the guys at Mike´s speedshop have to offer:

Because of a strictly "work on sunday ban" from theyr ladies, the staff offers me a good discount on the Mercury if they may install the engine and some odds and ends next week. I said OK ... :) :)

Thanks for looking !!
Greetings from Germany!

Dirtman

Looks like they are getting enough stuff done during the week to earn the Sunday off. Looking great!!!

Rett

Greg Birky

Beautiful job by your crew, Michael!!!  They deserved the day off!!!  Love it!!!🏁
The "Ole Bench Racer" 

Greg Birky

sentsat71

The completed build....

my "no paint" build.....

Wheels/tires......steering column/steering wheel from the "sister" Sting Ray kit.....
Ed K.

Greg Birky

Sweet looking Corvette, Ed!!!  I'm glad you got in on the fun and got your feet wet again!!!🏁
The "Ole Bench Racer" 

Greg Birky