News:

Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

OctoberFest 2019 Final Build Photos

Started by David Bogard, September 19, 2019, 09:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sentsat71

Thanks Greg!!

1st completed build since 1987....such as at it is....

David has got me interested with the '34 Ford P/U kit as well....
Now just had to solve my paint issues..........
Ed K.

Greg Birky

We're going to get you building again yet, Ed!!!
The "Ole Bench Racer" 

Greg Birky

bandit2026

IMG_0083 (1) by John Crook, on Flickrere I  My modified is 2 laps down but I'll finish it later.

TarheelRick

Some really good looking builds.  Senstat, I really like that purple Vette.  I dated a girl in Ohio many years ago that wanted a purple Corvette.  I was going to build her a model of one, but we broke up before I got the bodywork finished.
When I win the Powerball I will switch to the real ones.

Greg Birky

Great work and excellent models, y'all!!!
The "Ole Bench Racer" 

Greg Birky

sentsat71

David...
It's not so much finding the acrylic paints, it is my very limited budget..... :(
Which is one of the reasons for wanting to try acrylics outside of Testors & Tamyia....
But, I'm going to try and see what I can do....though, maybe not so much between now and Christmas as I have other projects going for others....

Ed K.

bandit2026

Greg Birky

Cool 😎 spy video!!!  I was wondering just how LT75 was getting all those cars done so fast!!!  Great job cracking this case!!!🏁
The "Ole Bench Racer" 

Greg Birky

Marty W

Great job everybody, on all the builds for this challenge. What's nice is that we get to see a bunch of builds done around the same time. Lots to enjoy looking at, and a good variety at that. Two thumbs up!!

Marty W

Finally finished the Baja Bug. It was an exercise with fit and finish problems, tiny parts breaking, etc. The kit headers were junk, so I had to scratch a set. But I am satisfied with the result. I did have fun with it, though. It just took too long, but it did get me back to building!

Marty W

Thanks, David. The headers are plumbing solder, and I didn't get them right the first time, either!

Michael F

Lotsa very nice models here!

The baja bug is super cool, the old #6 racer as well. 8) 8)
Greetings from Germany!