Author Topic: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here  (Read 11562 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dirtman

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1186
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 05:36:14 PM »
Man o’ man!!!  I want to go for a ride in that hot rod, Rett!!!  Wicked kool!!!👍👍👍😎🏁🏁🏁
I was going say buckle your seat belts and lets go..........oops, forgot to put seat belts in! LOL Too late now, just have to live dangerously!

Rett

sentsat71

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1615
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2020, 06:10:43 PM »
That is one WICKED looking hot rod!!
Better keep an eye on your mirrors to make sure the law ain't after ya'!  LOL
Ed K.

RandB11

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 07:53:43 PM »
Now that is one fine hot rod! Cool build Rett!!

Rick :)

Marty W

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 414
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 11:44:08 AM »
Love that not-a-rat-rod pickup, Rett! This is turning out to be one of the best Community Builds I have seen.

Marty W

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 414
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2020, 07:33:47 PM »
Love it! I hope you don't mind, Rett, but my truck is looking very similar to yours. I am no longer doing the '56 Ford back end, because it just wasn't working.

Dirtman

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1186
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2020, 08:29:03 PM »
Love it! I hope you don't mind, Rett, but my truck is looking very similar to yours. I am no longer doing the '56 Ford back end, because it just wasn't working.

Don't mind at all! Bring it!!!

Rett

john2

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1953
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2020, 03:26:31 PM »
WOW.  Great job.  Very original.  Are the horns to move the cows outta the road ?
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Lefturns75

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 426
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2020, 03:40:21 PM »
Now thats Larapin Kool!!!  Reminds me of something Unk and them varmints would be seen driving in an old issue of Cartoons.  Come to think of it, you could run that whole strip over again with you as Unk!!!   You can round up all the Varmints you need right here on STM.  Instead of "Unk and them Varmints", I could be "Dave and them Pests". 


Greg Birky

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 687
    • My Fotki
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2020, 04:05:29 PM »
I simply love your latest creation, David!!!  You should have been an automotive design engineer!!!🤗🏁🏁🏁😍
The “Ole Bench Racer” 

Greg Birky

Marty W

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 414
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2020, 03:40:32 AM »
That's a beauty, David. I can tell you had fun with that one! I still think your design would have won out over the original.

Marty W

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 414
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2020, 11:43:20 AM »
That is partly why mine sit around so long. The first 90% of the work takes up 90% of your time. The last 10% of the work takes the other 90%.

john2

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1953
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2020, 07:27:55 AM »
How many '34 trucks do you have altogether, David ?
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

john2

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1953
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2020, 01:55:58 PM »
Well  ..…….    I meant for the CBP,  but in total will do too.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

BobD

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 320
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2020, 04:03:32 PM »
All your '34 builds look great - congrats to all!

john2

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1953
Re: COMPLETED 34 Ford Pickup CBP Builds Here
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2020, 01:40:10 PM »
Guys,  I have finished my truck, but will wait for Annie G to complete hers and we will show them together.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4