Author Topic: James2  (Read 2205 times)

James2

James2
« on: May 30, 2020, 08:55:58 AM »
I got a PM from my brother John2 yesterday and thought I'd better say hello to the rest of the family!

We are all doing pretty well all things considered. Family is healthy and working, gardening and planning a few get-a-ways this year.
I have been building but not as much as I use to and certainly not for show anymore. I really enjoy creating models for my shelf, though I do attend the local club once in awhile.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the "New Norm" as much as possible. Personally I think it to be mostly BS...

"Days are neither good nor bad, they are what you make of them."

Dirtman

Re: James2
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 01:46:04 PM »
Glad to hear you are doing alright. Same here, just doing the best we can and hangin' in there.

Rett

john2

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 04:53:37 PM »
Really enjoyed the Dodge Polara, especially the color. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

James2

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 06:00:41 PM »
Follow up post:
After posting this in May I would have never guessed at how Fathers Day of this year would change my life for ever. That Sunday morning we woke to find our first born son Cody had taken his own life some time during the night. I found him lying on the ground near our bonfire ring where his mother and I had just been relaxing a few hours earlier. Needless to say nothing will be the same anymore. You who know me know we are people of faith and the good Lord has been merciful to us during these times. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

"Days are neither good nor bad, they are what you make of them."

john2

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 08:25:09 PM »
Prayers, thoughts, and best wishes, as always. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Fordguy01

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 10:00:16 PM »
Prayers for you and your family James.  I know the pain you are feeling as I lost my wife of 41 years the day before fathers day.  Although friends and neighbors are helping to ease the pain the sting is still there.  God bless.

Al

sentsat71

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2020, 06:21:46 AM »
Prayers to you and your family...
Ed K.

Dirtman

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2020, 07:23:28 AM »
So very sorry for your loss. I'm sure your faith will guide you thru these tough times. Thoughts are for you!

Rett