Author Topic: Covid is here in Fenton  (Read 2485 times)

sentsat71

Covid is here in Fenton
« on: November 17, 2020, 07:12:05 AM »
for a town of less that 300 residients, Covid has really hit this part of Iowa....
Restaurant/Lounge closed due to owner getting it. And I was in there the day before it closed. So, I've been in self isolation since. AFIK, I don't have it.....
Library closed, librarian has it
Bank closed, husband of the only employee is in the hospital with it.

Imagine once someone from the head office of the bank has some go in and disinfect the place, they will probably open soon.
And some still will NOT wear masks when out and about.....

Hope things calm down a bit soon......
Keeping myself entertained by primarily watching my NCIS dvds.....now have 16 seasons of that TV show.........make that 17 seasons....as that one just arrived in the mail......

Well as far as I know, did not come down with Covid.
Restaurant/Lounge now open again, now with no sitting at the bar....it is what it is.....
Library still not open
Neither is the bank.

Got used to sitting at home, so I'm still not going out much....one way to save money.....??

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 06:50:53 AM by sentsat71 »
Ed K.

TonyK

Re: Covid is here in Fenton
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 10:01:27 AM »
I see Iowa is one of the states that has recently clamped down on things. But, I suppose there are still people that refuse to wear a mask?

There are many serious reasons I wear a mask but the one I like to tell people is my selfish reason.....I want to go to some races again! The sooner we get this virus out of here the sooner we can go to events again.

Brian Conn

• Banned for the greater good
    • Alumilite Molding & Casting
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 09:37:10 PM »
I see Iowa is one of the states that has recently clamped down on things. But, I suppose there are still people that refuse to wear a mask?
  I've noticed the past couple of weeks while in the South West part of Ia. with work that pretty much everyone was wearing a mask in the larger populated areas ...whether it be volunteer or work required....while in the more rural areas you hardly see anyone with a mask on.  I still wear my protective Bandana every time I step out of the work truck irregardless.
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

sentsat71

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 05:02:00 AM »
Yeah, IA Gov. did  not seem to think that Covid was all that serious....until it was too late and now the "damage" has been done.....
Ed K.