Author Topic: Short Visit  (Read 1903 times)

James2

Short Visit
« on: December 04, 2021, 06:52:56 AM »
Hello all,
Was in the area and wanted to say hello. Life has been a rollercoaster ride for the past year or so but myself and family continue to persevere.
We are doing OK despite the extreme ups and downs and we miss Cody everyday. But we also have our lives to live and choose to do so daily as well.

I am still working in construction management, riding motorcycles and building an occasional model. I did start a FB page if you'd like to stay in touch that way,  https://www.facebook.com/rooster.cogburn.10690203/

I did make it to the IPMS chpt show in Sharon Pa. last month and spent time with Dave Taylor and son. It's a nice little show and swap. They have a couple free swap meets a year. They can be found on IPMS's website. My skills have diminished and I don't really build for shows any more but I can still pull off a nice shelf model! 

Anyway got get going, Merry Christmas and Blessing to all...

Jim Ries
"Days are neither good nor bad, they are what you make of them."

sentsat71

Re: Short Visit
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 09:44:22 AM »
Good to hear from you!!

Thanks for stopping by.....
Ed K.

john2

Re: Short Visit
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 08:18:55 PM »
 :)  Good to hear from you, J2.  Life does change course for us sometimes. 

Likewise, my skills are going away, and I only build for myself now, when I have the time and energy.  I take lots of short cuts, and am usually satisfied with what I get, considering everything.
Not beyond doing some snap kits.

Best wishes. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4