Author Topic: need help iding decal  (Read 1896 times)

supergluek5

need help iding decal
« on: April 04, 2022, 01:03:43 AM »
need decal with the eagle in identified for a replica build I'm doing.  Enlarge photo to decal better.

Thanks,
Mike
supergluek5

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 01:19:56 AM by supergluek5 »
There's only 3 sports--racing, racing, and more racing

RCR

• Ron Coon Resins
Re: need help iding decal
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 02:45:32 PM »
Contact Dennis Satorius at Dynomite Decals satoriusracing@yahoo.com. Him and Karie are great people that do a great job! Let them know Ron Coon Resins sent you.

Maineboy

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 04:12:06 PM »
        Just had Dennis make a set for me that are one of a kind, probably nobody else would ever build that car I am working on. Sent him photos of all 4 sides and he sent me proofs before he printed out the actual decal sheet. I thought he did a really nice job and am very happy with them.

Custom decals are not cheap as there is a significant set up cost and there will not be any real commercial market for them. You have to reserve this kind of work for that "special" model and I did. Can't wait to go to work on it.

MB

"Rodder, racer,  builder, farmer, backyard engineer"

supergluek5

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 12:16:23 AM »
identified the decal   Eagle Headers.   Have the model almost finished, just need to add final touches to it.  had to go back to work before getting done.  Will take pics and post here on the forum when I get it done

supergluek5
Mike
There's only 3 sports--racing, racing, and more racing