SOCIAL HALL...NON Model Car related discussions. > Social Hall...NON MODEL CAR related discussion

Off-line for Awhile

(1/3) > >>

TarheelRick:
Will be going in Tuesday (Nov 29th) for a total right knee replacement.  Once released from the hospital I will be in an in-patient rehab facility for a short time, at least I hope for a short time, probably ten days to two weeks.  I will not have access to a computer.  Have been putting this off as long as I could stand it and the shots worked, but they are now lasting a few days and the pain returns, so it is time to go under the knife.  Had the left one done back in '13 so I am not unfamiliar with what to expect.

Brian Conn:
 ....Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and return to the forums.  As far as the computer situation goes, any chance of using a smartphone,Iphone or tablet while your in?

john2:
 :)  Well, glad you can get this done, and sad that you will be laid up for a while. 

Anne says to tell you to get lots of books to read, and crossword puzzles to do. 

Wishing you all the best.

Tom Birky:
Wishing you a speedy rehab Rick.

Tom

Gary Davis:
Hope ALL goes well with the surgery, Rick. And to having a quick and healthy recovery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version