Construction Topics > Fab shop-under construction pics

Jack Ingram LMS Nova

(1/2) > >>

thirdgearspeedshop:
After attending the Jack Ingram Memorial 111 at Hickory a few weeks ago, I got inspired to build his LMS Nova circa 76. I'm using an AMT NASCAR chassis and a Revell 69 Nova COPO body, windows, bumpers. So far I have scratch built the main portion of the cage and cut the wheel openings. Lots more to do, but it's a start.

Volzfan59:
It's looking really good! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one. Personally speaking, the old NASCAR LMS Series was probably my favorite of all.

Speedracer:
Coming along nicely! Did you have a YouTube channel at one time?

thirdgearspeedshop:

--- Quote from: Speedracer on June 29, 2023, 12:20:17 PM ---Coming along nicely! Did you have a YouTube channel at one time?

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Yes I have a YouTube Channel. It's been a while since I've been at the model bench and I haven't posted a video in a long time. I may build a Butch Lindley LMS Nova after this one, and I would consider doing a video series on that project. For now I'm just having fun at the bench without recording, editing, etc.

john2:
 :)  Going to be a good one.  I got to see Jack race onetime at Montgomery, Alabama. Those were the good old days.

Keep her going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version