Author Topic: Florida Guys  (Read 1090 times)

john2

Florida Guys
« on: August 31, 2023, 04:39:12 PM »
  :(  Let us know how you  did in the storm.  Rett Rundell, Mark Box, and maybe others.

Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Dirtman

Re: Florida Guys
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2023, 09:33:07 PM »
It went in a  hundred miles north of me. I live right on the coast about 15 minutes by car. We got some had winds but I've seen worse in some other regular storms we have here. Mark is farther inland and unless he is right on some water, he should be okay. Thanks for checking on us John.

Rett

john2

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 06:21:43 AM »
 :)  You bet.

Dirtman

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 07:58:18 AM »
BTW........the salvage on the modified is coming along fairly nice. I had some parts from a bag I bought somewhere, So have come up with a complete chassis a running gear. Did you hand paint this  one? I'm not touching the body except for some advertising.
Rett

john2

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2023, 09:00:39 PM »
 :) Trying to remember.  You mean that funny little body with the Mousey Kempster 3 on it ?    I just threw that in at the last minute.  I brushed the body red and white, but the yellow
number is Mousey's decal. 

Painting, decaling, and hand lettering  is the most fun part of the whole thing for me.  Sometimes when I have extra bodies I just paint them up, without much thought of doing all the building. 

Glad you are having fun with it.