One of my latest builds.

Started by Volzfan59, October 01, 2023, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volzfan59

I'm trying to learn how to post multiple pictures without much success. This is one of my latest builds,Revell ASA Thunderbird, basically a fantasy kind of build. The decals are from the Cheerwine Busch car and the #52 Butch Miller kit. I've got more pics, just can't figure out how to load multiples.Guess I figured it out, had to load them individually. Hope that you enjoy them.

"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

TarheelRick

Nice clean build, very well done.  One of my favorite type short-track builds - fantasy.
When I win the Powerball I will switch to the real ones.

Volzfan59

Thank you TarheelRick. Fantasy builds are my favorite too. Out of my 13 builds since returning to the hobby (plus one on the bench), only one is a replica build. It's the #99 Goo Goo Clusters Grand National Buick Regal. It is not an exact replica build, couldn't find interior or engine pictures. I plan on posting pictures of it too.
"Many men fish all of their lives without knowing it is not the fish that they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I am, Sir, a brother of the angle" from the book The Compleat Angler. Izaak Walton 1653

john2

Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Volzfan59

Dirtman

Volzfan59

Speedracer

Wonderful build, excellent workmanship. Thanks for sharing!
"It's hard to throw stones when you're washing feet"

Volzfan59

Michael F

Very sleek looking car 8)

The ASA kits make some cool models, you did a great job on this one !!

I think posting multiple pics at once with imgbb is not possible.
I copy and paste them one by one, but i use this button and the photo will appear in fullview:

Greetings from Germany!

Volzfan59

Thank you Michael. I'm 64 and pretty technologically challenged. Where would I find the button?

Michael F

Oh well, i´m getting old and hittig the 60 upcoming friday :-\ :-\

I think, that´s the reason why i forgot to mention that i created a (free) account on imgbb.com

It´s quite more complex than using this icon, wich shows only a part of the whole pic:

But i think, it´s worth the "more work"  :)
Greetings from Germany!

Volzfan59

I'll look into it, thank you. Happy early Birthday!!! I turned 64 on the 18th.

Brian Conn

.....Looks like you have yourself a winner
The only heroes in Washington are buried just outside of it in Arlington

Volzfan59