Short Track Forums > Bench Racing-general Model Car discussion topics

Introduce yourself.....

(1/36) > >>

Tom Birky:
We are starting to get a little bit of a group going here. Some of us know each other from Freds, but others may be new or we missed each other on the other board. If you'd like, write your name, last name optional,  where you're from and anything else you want to add. I'll go first!

Tom Birky, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. (Eastern Iowa, we've got corn and dirt tracks!) Building for a tick over 50 years.  I like building mostly late model dirt cars from the 60s through present. Some NASCAR and most anything Chevy.

john2:
 :)  John2    John Gorday, Pelahatchie, Mississippi.    I have built models off and on for 65 , and been a racing  fan for 63 of my 77 years.  I also enjoy football, art, and sport aircraft, and am a retired state employee.  Pea la hatch eee is an indian word for crooked creek.

ModelCarMan AKA Ricky:
Ricky Smallwood, Tampa Bay area.  Got back into building models 13yrs ago now.  Mostly build short track race car replicas from the 70s and early 80s from my childhood.

supergluek5:
Supergluek5,

Mike Pulley live in Folsomdale, Ky.  Been building since I was 6, 59 now. I've been a race fan for 55 yrs. Saw my first race at the Fairgrounds in Nashville Tn. 

Dirtman:
Rett Rundell, almost 77 yrs old. Got back into building about 8 yrs ago. Originally from Wisconsin, where I raced Sportsman and Late Models in the Milwaukee area in the 60's and 70's. Retired, been in Springhill, Fl. since '83. Build models, read, sing kareoke, and ride my 2000 Harley Electra Glide trike!

Rett/Dirtman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version